2001, My Year In Review
– The world marvels as I hit 20 years of age.
– Brianne resumes talking to me after a month of horrible torture.
– Planning invention of flying car.
– Ditch mean, rude, unexciting, old girlfriend and finally join hands with Brianne.
– Earn extra money making a program that edits .ini files for Ontario Hydro. Power in the palm of my hand.
– First annual Toga party.
– Brianne gets kicked out of house and comes live with me and my family.
– Cancelled idea of “annual” toga party.
– Plan trip to Montreal.
– Go to Montreal, get cheap hotel.
– Leave cheap hotel and go to better one.
– Get really drunk and speak french to taxi cab drivers.
– May 2-4 weekend. Wait… I don’t remember that for some reason.
– Begin early developmental stages of IanService.COM.
– Go apartment shopping.
– Go camping for Canada Day weekend with Tom and Andreea.
– Move into first apartment with Brianne, how cool is that!?
– We got a Sneakers.
– Invent cure for verbophobia.
– Vocabulary increases 9000%.
– Brianne gets a faboo job at Cosco.
– Some foolish humans ride planes into buildings, causing CNN.com to crash as well. IanService.COM news takes over.
– I beg for raise and actually get one.
– We bought a small pumpkin and resigned ourselves to the fact that no one would be getting any candy from us.
– We rescued a Firkin!
– Tweaked Solutions Inc. is incorporated.
– Brianne encounters her first holiday season becoming tangled in my bewildering family tree.
– We finally met Suza! Gregorious’ infamous girlfriend.
– Tom’s lawyers remind us all why people don’t like lawyers.
And that’s that, in a nutshell. I know I left lots of things out, so please feel free to reply with what you felt should be included in last year’s review.