Okay, as you may have heard, I got the site moved to my development box, the reason behind it was that I wanted my site to go faster because at this point it was functioning rather slowly and although it doesn’t need much speed, I figured it was about time to make it faster. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been slowly working on re-configuring my small server to run web sites the way I want, and I think I might just have it. I’m still looking for investors for the Tweaked Solutions Inc. server, but until that day comes, this will have to do.

     Another motivating factor in all of this is that yesterday (and still) Primus has been offline. I’m not really sure what’s wrong with them, but I think they’ve gone retarded on me, which sucks. Anyway, gotta get going, I’ve got a meeting today which relied on the fact that the Primus connection was up, so since it’s not I have to drawn my way through it.

Author: Ian

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *