What are you getting me for Christmas? I’ll give you some hints:
- Strong Bad DVD
- Strong Bad Hoodie (size: Large)
- Alexander Keith’s Limited Edition Gift Set available at The Beer Store while supplies last
- Home Depot Stuff There’s all kinds of things we need for the house; blinds, a new shed, light fixtures, a lawn that doesn’t have weeds in it. The Home Depot seems to think that they can help, but you can help too, get a gift card and send it on over.
- If you’re feeling obscenely generous there’s always speakers and televisions to take home theatre to the next level. Check out the snobby Bay Bloor Radio or the newer advertizer; East Hamilton Radio.
- There’s also iPods which will easily satiate by technical urges.
- Or, how about a Nice new LCD monitor… or this one… or two.
- Also, if you just won the lottery and want to get me a gift, I’m told cash is impersonal, but I disagree, send me a bucket full.
See what happens when it takes a while for me to download something?