I just got a new update for Microsoft Office for Mac and it fixed my blackberry problem. According to the summary I read before I installed it, it said that it would fix Exchange Server stuff, and sure enough it did. Now, when I file a message or read a message it’s not just updated on my Microsoft Outlook, but it’s also done on my Blackberry, things are well with the world again. It’s nice to have a BSD platform that people are hyper-actively developing on, it’s just a shame that it all costs more money than X. Maybe one day I’ll have some time to really get into this Mac and get KDE running. I read a /. article that said it was really quite easy, though it’s a memory hog so I may have to wait until I can afford a G5 with a 30″ LCD to play with that fun stuff.

Author: Ian

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *